The Precor c846i upright exercise bike features belt drive system with a double step-up drive which gives users a smooth, quiet exercise experience. The Poly-V belt is used instead of chain which also reduces the bike maintenance. A durable, built in magnetic, no-contact generator system provides consistent resistance and reduces the also roughness, maintenance, and wear associated with mechanical alternators. The Precor C846i upright bike is easy to move and the unit also features a touch sensitive display console, contact heart rate and a three piece crank.
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Programs: 15
- Calorie Goal, Cross Country, Custom, Distance Goal, Fitness Test ,Heart Rate, Hill Climb, Interval (3), Manual, Random, Watts Control, Weight Loss
- Electronic Readouts: Average Heart Rate, Average Speed, Calories, Calories per Hour, Calories per Minute, Distance, Elapsed Time, Goal, Heart Rate, Maximum Heart Rate, METs, Profile, Remaining Time, Resistance, RPM, Segment Time, SmartRate, Speed, Target Heart Rate, Units, Watts, Workout Summary
- Pedals: Larger platform pedals accommodate a wide range of users.
- 3-piece crank: The 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 9/16" crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Wireless Compatible
- Touch-Sensitive Display
- Power Requirements: Self Powered, Cordless. It uses an Alternator and Battery for Power
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Max User Weight: 350 lb (158.75 KG)
- Weight: 130 lb (58.96 KG)
- Dimensions: 50"L x 24"W x 60"H (L:127cm, w:60.96cm, H:152.4cm)