Precor 946i Treadmill - Used
High style meets a low-impact workout in the 946i treadmill. As with all Precor treadmills, the 946i comes standard with Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT) and Ground Effects (GFX) impact control system. The console has clear visuals and familiar layout to increase program exploration, leading to greater satisfaction. Durable dome switches are tactile, responsive and easy for everyone to use. Heart Rate Monitoring is easy to use with the handgrip sensors and telemetry monitor heart rate during workouts, helping users stay in an aerobic workout zone so they can optimize fat burn and improve cardio fitness. With our Integrated Footplant Technology Patented belt system adjusts belt velocity 1000 times per second to match natural changes in foot speed, producing a smooth, rhythmic stride and reducing the jarring impact that can stress joints and cause injuries. Our Ground Effects Impact Control System will Reduce fatigue and help users maintain even speed, our patented system combines ideal cushioning where feet land and vital stability where they push off.
- Ground Effects impact control system helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
- Integrated Footplant Technology makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in control.
- Motor: Improved IFT-Drive controller works with a 4 HP peak duty AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Deck and Belt Deck: Deck is a one-inch Slik-Dek bed with a thin layer of wax to assist in the break-in of the new belt / deck system. The deck is composed of 52 lb high-density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. Can be flipped to double life. Deck and belt require no external lubrication. Rear-deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform, reducing shock to the user and providing firm push off.
- Reversible Deck: Yes
- Elevation System: Updated elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operates in compression for reliable operation.
- Rollers: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Frame: Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Emergency Stop: Yes. Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power, bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stop switch has no magnet to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Console Type: Large LED Display
- Tap Control: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- QuickStart: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Preset Programs: 13 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual 2 Variety: Random, Cross Country 3 Weight Loss: Custom weight loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, 1 Aerobic 3 Intervals: 1:1, 1:2, 1:3 3 Heart Rate Control: Basic, Custom Weight Loss, Weight Loss 3 Performance: 5 K, Track, Gerkin Fitness Test
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Units Selection Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs 7 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual Interval Basic Heart Rate Control Weight Loss Random Track Gerkin Fitness Test
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181.5 kg)
- Weight: 331 lbs (150 kg)
- Dimensions: 79" L x 34" W x 59" H / (200.5 x 86 x 150 cm)