- Aesthetic Advantage: The Matrix revolutionary industrial design enhances any club with distinctively fresh shapes and automotive-like finishes, sure to please current customers while drawing in new clientele.
- Member-centric Features Abound: Polar telemetry and contact heart rate monitoring ensure the most accurate and effective training available.
- Member-centric overlays feature raised-rim buttons and smooth finishes for easy selection of options.
- Matrix proprietary display view (standard, hide or light show) options are safer for the user who places a towel over the console during use.
- Users can change programs on the fly at any point in the exercise session.
- Matrix Cardio offers integrated reading rack, water bottle and CD holder.
- Console Display: 8 x 16 Green LED Monitor Matrix Information Display- 16 character alphanumeric One-button quick start and FITCONNEXION entertainment option, displays Time, Speed, Distance, Pace, Calories, Incline, Heart Rate, Profile
- Programs: Manager Mode, Manual, Intervals, Rolling, Fit Test, 5K Run, Target Heart Rate+( Speed, Incline Based)
- Display Feedback: Time, Speed, Distance, Pace, Calories, Incline, Heart Rate, Profile
- Heart Rate Measurement Hand grips and receiver
- Speed Range (mph): 0.5 - 12mph (0.8 - 20 km/h)
- Incline (%): 0% - 15% (Elevation Motor 1300 lbs)
- Set up Height: 10" (25 cm)
- Motor Power (HP): 5 HP AC Johnson Integrated Drive
- Running Area: 60" x 20" (152 x 51 cm)
- Running Belt: Habisat - 2 - Ply Commercial Grade
- Cushioning Type: Variable Compression Technology Cushions - 8 Cushions
- Folds For Storage: No
- Personal Cooling Fan: No
- Convenience Features: Reading Rack, Water Bottle Holder, CD Holder
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- TECH SPECS -
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (182 kg)
- Weight: 395 lbs (180 kg)
- Dimensions Open Length: 84" L x 35" W x 62" H / (213 x 89 x 157.5 cm)
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNING